Frequently asked questions
How many hectares does one machine protect?
One machine can protect up to 4,5 hectares of land depending on the property.
What servicing does it need?
- Not much really. Oil change every 100 hours and a look over the engine.
- Just lower the hydraulic arm and the engine and impeller will come down to a comfortable work height for inspection and service.
How portable is this machine?
- The impellor and engine are positioned at the top of a hydraulic arm that is lowered when the machine is being moved, stored and for servicing.
- This means it has the ability to be moved between properties and crops as and where needed.
- It can be ordered with wide or narrow wheel base to suit plant spacing’s.
- Just hook it up behind your vehicle and tow it to where you need it to save your crop.
- Put the feet down to secure the position.
- Raise the hydraulic arm to the highest position.